The Adams 14 Nutrition Services Department serves healthy and nutritious meals to more than 7,000 District students each day.
Nutrition Services provides breakfast each and every day to all students in Adams 14. Research shows that eating breakfast not only increases academic preparedness and success, but increases health and wellness benefits for students as well.
Nutrition Services also provides a healthy, well-balanced lunch each day to all students.
A fresh fruit and vegetable snack twice each week for all elementary students under the United States Department of Agriculture’s Fresh Fruit & Vegetable Program.
- First breakfast for enrolled students: Free
- Second breakfast for enrolled students: $1.50
- Adult/non-enrolled student breakfast: $2.50
- Additional milk: $0.50
- First lunch for enrolled students: Free
- Second lunch for enrolled students: $2.50
- Adult/non-enrolled student lunch: $3.50
- Additional milk/water: $0.50
Healthy Recipes to Try at Home!